• Happy "Killer Rabbit" Attacks President Carter in His Paddle Boat (1979)! 🚣🏼‍♂️🐇

Hello from Rockport Texas and Wolverine Mi

Reaction score
We are huge Verlen Kruger followers and paddle Sea Winds and Monarchs. Our summers are spent as volunteers on Isle Royale National Park on the north shore, stationed at Belle Isle. Winters we live aboard our Tolman Alaskan skiff and serve as volunteers in Everglades National Park responsible for channel marking and visitor contact in Florida Bay. As school teachers we had the chance to paddle extensively on Lake Superior and western Ontario. Let us know if you are in either park - be happy to help you with shuttles or trip advice.
Our house and property in Rockport Tx and Wolverine Mi is set up to for paddlers and other transients. Come paddle and fish the Lighthouse Lakes trail in Texas or join us in the fall on the Sturgeon River in the northern lower Michigan. Plenty of room for campers and some great paddling in both places. Always looking for Kruger boats to buy - Loons, Monarchs or Sea Winds. Your member Joel David Beckwith is one cool dude and should be watched closely

What an interesting post, time to get the atlas out. I will watch out for Joel Beckwith, Thanks
Welcome

Welcome. Thank you for the kind invitation.

I'm just learning about the Kruger designs and my friend just scored a MR Monarch. Pretty neat.

First paid trip is and 8 day EC to Flamingo Dec 27th. Second 8 Day is a few days later starting Jan 8th then nothing, if no one else signs up, till presidents day then 3 in a row. I'm headed that way now and will put in at EC for 15 days by myself around the 5th of Dec. Last trip right now is early March then Big Bend, Suwannee then The Lumber and little Pee Dee on my way to Maine for the Summer Guiding season. Looking forward to hanging out with you guys soon!

Hey Joel,
Some friends and I will be doing the Suwanee in March, When will you be on the river?
Dave

Back