• Happy Birthday, William Shakespeare (1564-1616)! 2️⃣🅱️, 🚫2️⃣🅱️

Another hello from Virginia!

Reaction score
Hey all,
New guy here from the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia, former whitewater guy who has slowed down a bit and is looking to get into multi day trips once I get a boat suited for it! looking forward to learning a lot!

Good morning and welcome from Pinnacle, North Carolina. You'll find no shortage of friendly and helpful folks here and no shortage of info on choosing and outfitting canoes.

Best regards to all,

Lance

Hello from Charlottesville. Let me know, if you'd like, what you might be looking for canoe wise. I have a couple I'd like to move. Even though I just recently joined this forum I've followed it for quite a while. There's a lot of great information here.

Hey all,
New guy here from the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia, former whitewater guy who has slowed down a bit and is looking to get into multi day trips once I get a boat suited for it! looking forward to learning a lot!

Hi and welcome. I have a royalex Winona Spirit II that I would sell for $600.00, It's in Northeast Pa.

Hello and welcome alondon89. Sure is pretty in the Shanandoah valley. I'm just south of you in the TN valley. Lots friendly helpful people on here.

Back