Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ageless Priceless leaves me Speechless... Thank You Sweeper!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike, the plain box label threw me off. It was some kinda young person internet clothing thing, so clearly it wasn't recognisably clear to me. That is why I immediately jumped to the conclusion it was a package meant for a hipper soul than moi. Sweeper is either blessed with such a young soul in his family or he is one cagey customer. Or both. If it had a dirty minded label (no offence) I would've easily suspected the hanky panky postal prankster toi. I have a box of nitrile gloves in the hall closet for such kitchen and postal emergencies just in case. If it hadn't been for my wife's superior logic the box in question would've sat innocently on our dining room table for days waiting for our hipper soul daughter to come claim it. Boy, that would've been an image worth a thousand words, seeing her open a box expecting a t-shirt and instead it containing an old frying pan??? What? The? Frig?
    Last edited by Odyssey; 09-15-2018, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Your post made me think of the "vintage" camping gear I inherited. When I was 13 years old, my father decided that we should camp on our way to Sudbury, Ont. From NJ. To that end, my father and I went out to buy camping gear. Morsan's, which has morphed into Campmor was the place we went to. Bought a 2 burner Colman gas stove and a Colman lantern with 2 silk lamps. Later we picked up a Sears Ted Williams canvas tent. I still have all 3 of these items and are all functional after 55 years.

Comment

I like the Coleman gear, I still have a few of my best pieces but sold off most of my collection a couple years ago.

Comment

Working...
        X