• Happy National Audubon Day! 🐣🐦🦅🕊️

cold handle frying pan in action...

Well I guess it didn't work.... I created a document in Word and try to attach it many time w/o success... Try dragging it, tried tu use attachement, noting works...

clip_image001.png
clip_image003.png
clip_image004.png
clip_image006.png

No Title

So here are the pictures I have.... Pizza at broil.... big breakfast...

Attachments

• photo8006.jpg
    photo8006.jpg
    489.4 KB · Views: 1
  • photo8011.jpg
    photo8011.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 1
  • photo8012.jpg
    photo8012.jpg
    520.7 KB · Views: 1
I see 3 pictures just fine:
Aaaahh, nuts roasting on an open fire.
A well seasoned pan. Nice.
That's a good lookin' breakfast!!

Last edited:
Ok, so here's a quick and dirty lesson. First, write your story in Word or whatever word processing package you have. Get an imugr account, it's free so far. Upload all your pics. It's pretty easy to do, just follow the instructions. Once uploaded, click on "images" and all your pics will show up. Choose the first pic you want to show by clicking on it. A screen like this will show up
YMdAXoD.png

Choose the BBCode and hit copy. You then paste that address into your word file where you want the picture to appear.

After you have completed your story and pasted all the pics from imugr into it, you then select your entire story and copy it. Paste it into the message part of your canetripping post, hit "post" and voila!

Ha thank you Mem, I knew there was something more than just Word... I hate all those site like photo bucket and all that crap... I'll look into it

Last edited:
I might have found a way.... Google images might let me do what I need to do....

Back