• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

Traditional shop is coming into shape...

The inside of the shop is done as far a construction goes, there will be some more work to be done on the outfitting and organizing, but I think it will be an ongoing thing. Now for the outside, but that will be a job over the entire summer and fall!!

Attachments

• photo9424.jpg
    photo9424.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 2
  • photo9425.jpg
    photo9425.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 2
  • photo9426.jpg
    photo9426.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 2
  • photo9427.jpg
    photo9427.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 2
Nice ! My shop looked tidy at one time ! :eek:

The challenge is to keep it that way !
Great job !

Jim

Nice ! My shop looked tidy at one time ! :eek:

The challenge is to keep it that way !
Great job !

Jim

Hahaha, abd tidy is not my strength... Hope I can get a few hours every week to clean up and organize!!

A work of art, very nice and looks like an inspiring place to work

Thank you Sweeper, but work of art is maybe a bit pushing it lol. It is quite inspiring already and a nice place to be, even if I think it is a bit small already hahaha.

I really like the abundance of natural light streaming in that big window.

It is quite inspiring already and a nice place to be, even if I think it is a bit small already hahaha.

Kinda like the shed visible through that window, with another sheds worth of stuff piled beside it.

When we put up an outdoor shed the missus and I had a long discussion about the size. Despite showing her that the most common complaint in shed reviews was I wish we had made it larger I lost that debate.

In order to get to the tools in the back of the shed I have to remove both mowers. Another 2 feet in width would have provided a clear walkway.

I really like the abundance of natural light streaming in that big window.

Kinda like the shed visible through that window, with another sheds worth of stuff piled beside it.

When we put up an outdoor shed the missus and I had a long discussion about the size. Despite showing her that the most common complaint in shed reviews was I wish we had made it larger I lost that debate.

In order to get to the tools in the back of the shed I have to remove both mowers. Another 2 feet in width would have provided a clear walkway.

Hahaha that shed was there when we bought the house it the bike shed and it is full( I own only one bike lol) the shed roof I added a few years back to store fire wood, our only/main source heating for the house but since I started the shop built it became a place out of the rain and sun for a lot of stuff.... It will be back to its original purpose in the fall... I hope!

Back