• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	B7369C2F-03F4-4989-A7BE-D4F798B020F3.jpeg
Views:	206
Size:	230.7 KB
ID:	101013 I'm love our golden anniversary cake.
    Brought on tears and smiles
    My youngest daughter made it
    Note the "birchbark" and the canoe with personalized paddles
    The canoe and paddles are inedible and I seek wisdom as to how to preserve it. They are made of fondant

Comment

Sweet, YC!

Comment

Nice cake, nice celebration! Congrats.

Comment

Congratulations and Thanks for all your help here.

Comment

awwwwww that is tooo adorable YC..

Comment

Very nice cake! I think that stuff might dry naturally to a hard piece. Now, wouldn't it have been funny if when you cut it open, it was a bolognie cake?

Comment

Mem it was a cannoli cake
                Love cannoli filling!
                I'll have to send my daughter the balonie cake pic!

Comment

Cool cake YC.

G.

Comment

Here in the States Thanksgiving approaches and we are starting to plan our Bird cooking Click image for larger version

Name:	74566480_10157011234213897_2939934092256346112_n.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	101106

Comment

Name:	lolsy.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	101114

Comment

Never knew you had a sense of humour YC. That's funny.

G.

Comment

I would totally eat that spam turkey, or even create one, except for the multitude of stents population my arteries now, probably from eating too much spam. Why are the good things in life so bad?

Comment

Originally posted by stripperguy View Post
                            From Cedar River Flow a couple weeks ago, my camping buddy's photo. Oh, and this is from his stinkin' cellphone!!

An explanation: I heard it raining pretty hard as I woke up. Buddy is telling me there's a rainbow, c'mon out and see it. So I have to put on my socks, pants, shirt, rain pants, rain jacket, boots.
                            Grab my camera and what do I see? A little speck of a rainbow, hardly worth climbing out of a warm, dry tent to see. I guess I should have gotten dressed a little quicker...

Name:	Jg7GAFU_PujYSpd1PjqS0DhBaoZByDw9pp0QsnZg_dgCjaFVIBdvW1m8wAuJCO6aEhS3spugoOyGPyjFO0mtKkbOvRtG2RnqeHbZ6qWvxTd7DGQhIvfcA49Yau01o5R9ykSiSfsjvaP3oWATK5l5POAcefxyl--rfUyvQIklKgBA7mhPIrKchxqLP2wqgeeTEX3CE4IHzKVitG9wyv2VwkiyqRkHtaSvsz9zlGOIYBwXCGashfxh6z_pu70gYn1
Views:	360
Size:	180.0 KB
ID:	99298
                            I didn't know it at the time, but that short trip with my buddy Dave was the last I would ever have with him.

He didn't show up for work the other week, and didn't call in either, uncharacteristic for him. So one of his coworkers texted me, knowing we were life long friends.
                            I found him in his living room, he looked peaceful, and obviously had passed quickly.

He was my hiking, skiing, camping, biking pal for 40 years, we worked together on and off for 35 of those years.

Cherish those shared moments, guys and gals, you never know when they'll come to an end.

I'll see you in time, Dave...

Name:	sTZxoc_SJxHEJghGDq4xj0VQX262zRyn6qS5h-SQPoO3Fmvc_Q---7dj_nSpQMKFmmSIJkz_bXneMy1FoB5P7_N6fFivnEtEnpAEL56uJh3WUEPCJuZz7YMRyeQ43VAmSnZaXBnHwXUX5gdWYtX55VIhizBtPMB1NnCGiSBgrexQS7W3cYahms_F2hDxSCS87DIvDwiB81YukeIvNfKmewu1NM3IVsBdpZZq-e2N3fnN1PaXokHzI17Q13SOWVp
Views:	163
Size:	313.1 KB
ID:	101123
                            See stripperguy's photos

Comment

Sorry for your loss Stripperguy, it's tough to loose a friend.

Comment

Sorry for your loss Stripperguy, tough for sure. It will be a year soon since our friend and her daughter died on there trap line.... Not an easy time!!

Comment

Working...
                                X