• Happy National Audubon Day! 🐣🐦🦅🕊️

Photo of the day

When I seem to do everything right and the photo appears full size when I preview it when I click "post reply" it tells me to upload at least one photo.
Exactly my problem... to many options, need to be streamlined down to one option and making sure that it tells you the size alowed!

Well, goofing around on the puter today waiting to walk the timber with my dogs ( finally a sunny day! ) and found this old pic. I was paddling in WCPP and found this extinct moose with an eagle feeding on it. All these years later, I still think it is a powerful picture - life and death in the boreal.

Bob.

tQO9bdW.jpg

2lJddWy.jpg

Well, goofing around on the puter today waiting to walk the timber with my dogs ( finally a sunny day! ) and found this old pic. I was paddling in WCPP and found this extinct moose with an eagle feeding on it. All these years later, I still think it is a powerful picture - life and death in the boreal.

Bob.

tQO9bdW.jpg

2lJddWy.jpg

One year on a surf wave on a local run there was a huge mule deer stuck between 2 rocks early in the spring wearing a massive rack, he must have gone through the ice in the fall and the cold water kept him in intact, as the season progressed the water level rose so did the water temps and then every weekend we could see the transformation occurring... and one day he was gone!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Some don't make it.jpg Views:	0 Size:	358.1 KB ID:	120801
One of the many seen floating on the Thelon River in the early summer of 2008. Later melt that year and the volume and speed of the current has just too much for many recently born caribou.

Attachments

• Some don't make it.jpg
    Some don't make it.jpg
    358.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back