• Happy National Audubon Day! 🐣🐦🦅🕊️

Photo of the day

First weekend on the river this year for me!!
no photos of me... but one of my 12 years old daughter and her 13 years old cousin paddling a dagger caption ( there is 2 classII section on that section of river ) and they did awesome!!
well some pictures or the right way and some are side ways but the phone was always the same way for all the pictures....... so frustrating!!

Attachments

• photo15581.jpg
    photo15581.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 1
  • photo15583.jpg
    photo15583.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 1
  • photo15585.jpg
    photo15585.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 1
  • photo15586.jpg
    photo15586.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 1
  • photo15587.jpg
    photo15587.jpg
    665.9 KB · Views: 1
  • photo15588.jpg
    photo15588.jpg
    480.1 KB · Views: 1
  • photo15589.jpg
    photo15589.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1
  • photo15595.jpg
    photo15595.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Our travel trailer is parked in our back yard this summer, and I have been sleeping in it most night because of the air conditioning. Two nights ago, I awoke to a loud explosion that shook the trailer, thought lightening had hit the ground. Couple of more explosions and I got up, realized the old dump of a truck depot beside my place had turned into a ball of flame, flames were about 10 feet from the trailer. I skedaddeled and called 911, fire trucks got there about 20 minutes later, just barely managed to contain it. Could have easily lost the house and trailer, but the local boys did a good job. Strangely enough, the trailer and house were undamaged, but everything else, including a couple of transport trucks, were turned into molten lumps. I bought a lottery ticket yesterday, I've got a good feeling, lol.
KqCMIKy.jpg

Real close call. And scary. Good to hear all's well. But boy is the wife ever gonna have something to say when she gets home.

Last edited:
" Police blame the fire on a defective toaster plug "....its a good thing you didnt wake up in a burning camper ...that might have been a shock to your delicate health eh.

Two nights ago, I awoke to a loud explosion that shook the trailer, thought lightening had hit the ground. Couple of more explosions and I got up

Answering the question “How many explosions does it take to get Rob out of bed?”

Back