• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

Photo of the day

A carry along Round Lake Stream

DSC_5051.JPG

A quick stop at Eagle Alaska for passport/customs border checkin, Yukon River 1000 mile canoe race. Barely 400 more miles left to go.... :D

TsPaX3y.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, I just realized that's two pictures for me in one day. Oh well, I missed a lot of days not knowing how to share pictures. In the end it was so simple it's embarrassing. Dave

Don't feel bad Rippy... took me forEVER to explain to my then 70+ year old mom how to scan pictures to attach to email... she couldn't figure out where they went once you scanned them, and how you could "attach" something to a letter that you couldn't see...

On the flip side, she knew how every single damper, lever, and opening on a woodburning cookstove worked, and what it would do for you when baking, frying, or broiling. It's all technology... just different.

Here's one on some crown land just west of Algonquin Park taken last fall. Day trip to scout the area for a spruce pole harvest.

DSCN9908_rs.jpg

BWCA 2010. Last day I left early to beat the wind. The first hour the lake was smooth like this. Fall is my favorite season to canoe trip. Not crowded at all. Good sleeping weather. Dave
44886_156477651053430_6601537_n.jpg

Back