• Happy National Audubon Day! 🐣🐦🦅🕊️

That was weird

Reaction score
Just did this thing on face book that predicts the date of your death and the cause. All it asked was my name and date of birth and this was what it came up with. I know that Google is spying on me as it is always advertising items in the side bar that I'm interested in. Evidently the spying must go a little deeper huh. Crazy Dave Ray Jo Bob Stabbyson

1422193901DavidPossehl.jpg

I took it again, it must just be random. Maybe we shouldn't stand too close together just in case.
1422196946DavidPossehl.jpg

Well Dave, Just remember: what some might call madness, another would call "his passion". And who's madness exactly?

And then we've got the second one, despite all the liberal hand wringing, looks like you've got an eleven extra years at the hands of the AK.

Maybe what we ought to wish for is a tomb-stone that say's " He died when he wore out all of his gear."

Feeling alive and chipper, thank you very much!
Rob

You've got to keep the Google Gods guessing Dave. Take me for example. They think I'll meet my maker either by:
1) Driving across the Australian outback in an old Citroen 2CV searching for a craft beer pub.
2) Falling into a French pastry sitting in a patio in St Malo waiting for the tide to change.
3) Going up in a puff of acrid smoke in San Miguel Mexico after adding too many chilies to my huevos rancheros.
4) Skinning my shin with an obscenely expensive fancy Finnish dancing axe in the wilds of my backyard.

“Lord, let me live until I die.” - Will Rogers

Last edited:
Brad boinking must mean something else where you're from. I hope it does anyway. Or I hope you have a privacy fence in your back yard. Just a guess, there's trees back there isn't there.

OM, The AK round plus 11 years doesn't sound so bad when you look at it that way. Sounds better then wrestling with the big C. My wife's comment was "at least you would go out with your boots on".

The old definition of boinking is: To knock something so as to cause a reverberating sound.
I wasn't aware of the other urban slang thang. I just learned something new. I mean the slang, not the thang. :eek:
I think I'll edit that post. There. That's better. Alan, you got me good. I owe you.

I agree with YC. Seems like a morbid Facebook game. Better to stick to the sunny side of life.

There's a dark and a troubled side of life;
There's a bright and a sunny side, too;
Tho' we meet with the darkness and strife,
The sunny side we also may view.

[chorus]
Keep on the sunny side,
always on the sunny side,
Keep on the sunny side of life;
It will help us every day,
it will brighten all the way,
If we keep on the sunny side of life.

A.Blenkhorn and J Entwistle

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm with you on this one YC. Welcome back by the way.

I want a simple epitaph on my headstone........"crap. "

Christy

Yeah, I'm with you on this one YC. Welcome back by the way.

I want a simple epitaph on my headstone........"crap. "

Christy
Oh no not that.... chemo has made me all to familiar with that... I'll stick to "I really FUed up this time"

YC my thoughts and a few prayers have been with you since CW mentioned you were sick. I have learned quite a bit from you over the last few years.

Back