Waiting for Ice-Out, Already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting for Ice-Out, Already

I was putting away some gear that I Secret Santa'd to myself, all in the right sizes and quantities, when I noticed the end of my Lining Ropes weren't whipped. Next up are the hatchets.

Anyone else refitting gear for next year?
    Click image for larger version  Name:	2eCIy8CF3dPSu6ihcCnEIxG9dD3bwCZIutVpm4jpICfRa43tf04fyGDxAALjTL4Qe-FCi_O2_F0qgHz9GdscPLVU8al7ZOuHn6pl6Zik-qKWTem-OuGUQVJwF4ftBDH5_vWNdawlOJs6dIV2bD294AvzAGyLFN-YVQ4CLEYadbM1w8kXB1HM7CgL8PkRSOwf_ZaPg3LGDmqAx-_KXToPpuJF4VMLv0Y2kIBvcD0pWEMYMXi0sNDlCNeaNlNcB3Z Views:	0 Size:	499.5 KB ID:	102682

I’m too busy paddling and trying to get my gear dried out for the next weekend. But during the week I’m cleaning up packs, straps, paddles, and the like while the hockey game is on.

cheers,
    barry
    My canoe can beat up your kayak.

Comment

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven
      Ice fishng and winter camping is just getting started!

Comment

Nice sled!

Comment

Personally, I like the ice in about as much.Click image for larger version

Name:	Valdez 2019_a.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	138.1 KB
ID:	102731

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	15774836371857682970608875160880.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	370.3 KB
ID:	102738Just got this in the mail today, guess it's time to start planning one of next year's adventures.
            Not all who are lost wish to be found..............

Comment

65F in SW Michigan yesterday.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	157
Size:	714.9 KB
ID:	102742
              High 30's today which still feels nice.

Comment

Originally posted by BWCA66 View Post
                Just got this in the mail today, guess it's time to start planning one of next year's adventures.
                I just received maps of La Verendrye last week. Hoping to sit down next week and do some map recon on a couple of routes.

Comment

Hey Mason, me too. Mine was taken at Smugglers Notch in Vermont. Where’s yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Corry View Post
                    Hey Mason, me too. Mine was taken at Smugglers Notch in Vermont. Where’s yours?
                    Valdez, AK, but I now live in Bozeman, MT near Hyalite Canyon.

Comment

Working...
                    X