• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

A Happy Holiday To All

Reaction score
Well, CanoeTripping has managed to make it through another year with a few mishaps here and there but we all survived! The site is going strong due to all of your contributions, not just the cash ones and in my book is one of the best sites on the web right now for canoeing and all things associated with it. The amount of knowledge shared here is amazing as well as encouragement shared by many for those starting out, looking for advice or just bouncing ideas off each other.

I am looking forward to being a part of this unique community for another year and want to thank you all for making this a daily stop to help regain my sanity from the day to day grind. I tip one to you all for making this "home" such a great place to be! May this holiday bring joy and happiness to all...and maybe some good canoeing presents! ;-)

dougd

It's Truly been an AWESOME year, here at Canoetripping !

Thanks Doug !

May next year finding you with the wind at your back, clear water below you, and the rain holding off, until you have camp set up !

Happy Holidays !

Jim

us053Kc.png

Pretty close facsimile, after last nights celebrations with my wife's family. Whole lot of tabarnaking going on till the wee hours.

Thanks for all you have done Doug. I really look forward to all the postings, especially trip reports and photos. I check it daily and over the winter months, it gets me pumped for the upcoming canoe camping season. Happy Holidays and best wishes to all!

Back