• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

You should all be jealous.

HaHa...Well I had a nice visitor overnight, Greg (BWAC66) stopped on his journey all around the east coast dropping off those beautiful Merrimack canoes to spend some time, talking canoes and enjoying a wonderful Lasagna diner my wife Jackie made. It was fun to hear how those near the Boundary Waters Canoe Area take canoe trips and winter camp, lots of interesting stuff. I wonder if anybody on Canoetripping.net's ears were ringing last night. Ha

The best part was Greg's 6 month old puppy, Bella. She was such a nice house guest for being 6 months old. I have 2 labs, Fella is 12 years old and Moose is 3 years old going on 6 months, always wanting to play with old Fella. Well Moose met his match, Bella gave him all the playfulness he ever wanted and then some. By evening Moose was trying to find a corner to hide in, and today he's been sleeping non stop.

It's always fun to met folks from this website, be it on the trail or here at the homestead.

Yep, I got to meet the legend that is Robin and enjoy his and Jackies amazing hospitality! The lasagna was great and I loved seeing Robins shop and projects have a few hours to talk canoes and tripping.

His new square stern is sure one sweet ride!

CT is looking a lot like MN these days. Its always good to meet other folks and Robin is one of our favourites for sure.

Back