• Happy National Telephone Day! 🔔☎️📱📶

Emberlit Stoves Fireant

Reaction score
Some very good savings available on the Black Friday specials right now.

I bought a Fireant from them and have used it day tripping when I just want to make some hot water for tea, coffee or rehydrating. I also bought a Trangia style alcohol stoves that works with it. I did buy a windscreen elsewhere to help with the efficiency.

http://www.emberlit.com/en/

The Fireant is light enough and is small enough to bring as a back up stove or even to fit in a ditch kit. Made of titanium it's not inexpensive but the sale pricing helps. There's a few youtube videos posted of it in action if you're still curious.

I really like that they fold flat. I have a Titanium twig stove and it works good. It's small and but doesn't fold flat, so I have to carry it in a separate container so it doesn't get crushed, which just takes up more room in my summer kit. I might have to get one of these. Thanks

You're most welcome.

I forgot to mention it comes with its own nylon envelope with a velcro closure to keep it together and keep your gear soot free when packed. It's nice not having to carry fuel and finding everything you need to burn laying on the ground close by.

Nice stove, I would like to see a company making the same time of stove, but for a group, let say 10x12x20 same construction, Ti, it would be great on canoe trips, where you cook for 4 people. you could have 2 bigger pots, or a frying pan and a pot....

I like those twig stoves, I use a Littlbug stove, it's all I take unless there is a fire ban. Great for cooking my easy meals and even frying fish if your careful.

Back