• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

Solo Stove buy one get one Black Friday 2019 sale

Does the solo stove collapse for transport? My littlbug stove stores flat in my pack, takes up zero room which for me is an important feature when solo tripping. https://littlbug.com/

cookingdinnerpr2_640x480_zps4ddf1a9b.jpg

Attachments

• cookingdinnerpr2_640x480_zps4ddf1a9b.jpg
    cookingdinnerpr2_640x480_zps4ddf1a9b.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 0
It does not fold but I'm looking at it more for canoe tripping and truck/camper camping so I don't see that as a major issue.

I just ordered a Campfire and a Titan and got a freebie of each. Once I decide which one(s) I'm going to use the others will become family presents.

Lance

Got a generic version a couple years ago ($25?) and my sons liked it so well I ended up buying one for each of them. October we did an overnighter and a young fellow that my son has been mentoring since Cub Scouts 15 years ago came with us and was so taken by our stove he gave up his MSR and bought a gasifier. They are a little extra work but you can always find fuel.

Thanks Lance, I clicked on the link and now I see pop up ads for those stoves everywhere, FB, my Email, Youtube...:eek:

Thanks Lance, I clicked on the link and now I see pop up ads for those stoves everywhere, FB, my Email, Youtube...:eek:

I'm about as far as one can be from an IT guru and still find the "ON" button of my laptop but I suspect that the issue is with your browser. I use Firefox and have it set to block trackers and don't have those problems.....

BTW, the BOGO sale still shows as active this morning.....

Lance

Update for Wednesday, 4 December...

Lowes has Solo Stove firepits on a crazy low one day Cyber Week sale.

These are pretty impressive prices. If I hadn't already ordered a custom 30" x 3/16" fire pit ring from Jamestown Advanced Products to build a new backyard fire pit around I'd hit that Yukon like a bad rash.... Lowes price on the Yukon with the stand is $120 less than the discounted prices on Solo Stove's website.

And they have the Sticks for $10 less than I just paid yesterday. Just go to Lowes website and search "Solo Stove" and use the quotation marks so you don't get spammed with every item with "solo" or "stove" in the title. They have covers etc at great prices, too.

Best regards to all,

Lance

Has anyone used the 180 stove from Piragis ? It would seem easier to load from the front rather than the top but I've not used either. I will look at the solo stove too.

Looking forward to hearing opinions about this stove as well. They make a pan as well that the stove rests on to contain coals- presumably to make fires in dry areas safer. This looks like a pretty good stove capable of holding a pretty big pot or frypan if needed.

Back