• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

Pat's Backcountry Beer

I saw something about it in another post somewhere. They had the dark beer and said it was good. One can't live on water, Tang and coffee alone. :)

I saw something about it in another post somewhere. They had the dark beer and said it was good. One can't live on water, Tang and coffee alone. :)

True, which is why I bring a bottle of good red wine (Hungarian if I can find it) - packaged in two 15-oz. plastic containers. But beer on a warm day ... now that's worth something.

So does this "beer" have alcohol in it?
Yes. It can't be shipped across state borders. And all of Canada is not in the equation..
The website makes me wonder. When I enter Maine it redirects me to a California retailer. But its pricey any way.
Everclear is way cheaper.

The effort I like to put into having some beer amounts to the equivalent of popping open a can. And there are so many good beers now that come available in a can that, to me, it is worth the effort and weight over the portage trail.

I am intrigued by the idea of dehydrated beer, and I have read good reviews of Pat's, but I haven't been willing or had the need to pull the trigger on ordering some yet.

-rs

Back