• Happy "Killer Rabbit" Attacks President Carter in His Paddle Boat (1979)! 🚣🏼‍♂️🐇

Facebook Marketplace

Reaction score
Facebook Marketplace is a real good source of used canoes. I typed in "wood canvas canoe" and up came a ton of canoes, not all local, but most within a few hours drive. Just type in the type of canoe your looking for, easy peasy.

For those of you who hate Facebook, I get it. For me FB is

FB Greenstone and area canoe routes
FB Marketplace
FB Mustang horses
FB Heartland TV series
FB Vietnam Veterans
FB 67-72 Chevy Trucks
FB Chestnut Canoes
FB Bill Mason

I have not seen a political post or what someone is eating in a restaurant in a long time.

Haha, Yes they did, when you had to shift them yourself and there where no back seats.

rocam-oANoYDu-rkN0PG-R2leO4trhy-8uaLLargWqq-CrI16pjIsglWRGhvP60ppTLS43m7B15TfDtS7egfF0JjO_fq9V7qavsOV7zDG7ssQI6BR3OWrLcgLFAtyJAgFFu2JKk8vUvDY1dqmphV7lSVdYoiptE7teJsss-8J0_N3C9Cir1xOhu9b23GJn_8aiSng5VdhaWNH5qoIYPDMiYKJDSoC4SeauQUIjQU7LFqFdMz7DHpTWYD8Whzv84Db-iUyLO1Dp3iiUY0aS9RXojciUdtX0iIPvXs7im81kZye7sWLM0FBfMnjMcsegdDnsepFb5dbAsyg_KDMn5P-vPMhuUlYtN7P9LFsxf5rDtWYczkaQOsNxasKxhQEARAaPxCCNSh8AhW00rqJaRltbJT9B9FJdQ93x6NUpTa11eXdKjC3aQVlqCfyxkEPJA4fpfnI7MCi2aqkzP2hkRdK-kHZDMAtUPVEtbB3tpw2L26s-Fu2H_iaQkqytYGYUTKW3pAnWQtVOew030sP5lTc57cPPtKMaXD20WB6gvrd92yUVxQlhoH9r761iClGFsY57HoIHvSmTk3oQQ9QC07GykRL_XTJzz6LresJjszK8fkFWR4R0Bjntc4vzs_lrGRAWutSrDEIiO5hkRjeeIhjYWEBnlUin14P6XmnTI-BuZTkqG0Np3GAnM=w1346-h757-no

That's a very nice looking truck. I worked for the other company and also have fondness for regular cab manual trans trucks. I used to have access to a show truck called HOSS with a V10 and 6-speed manual with 4:30 gears and I think it only went about 3 mph in 1st gear. It had aircraft landing lights that could burn your hands from 6 feet away. I still have many friends in the industry and while there is still a competitive attitude I think everyone now feels like they are all "in the same boat".

Nice truck Robin. Did you move to Connecticut because the plates work so well with the paint scheme? ;-)

Thanks, That's right, moved here cause the plates match the truck.

My wife is looking at a house in Washington, Maine this Saturday, not sure if I'll have to repaint the truck after the move.:)

No, it's me too Pitt. No photo. But I'm not worrying. Just another e-glitch, no big deal.
But I've seen the truck (photo). It is very nice.

DSC01026.JPG
Your picture didn’t come through for me Robin. Just a Lille square. But other people have seen it, so maybe it’s just me.

Sorry about that, I'll try this method. Please let me know if it shows up. Thanks

We have a truck pull/tractor pull and truck show this Sat nearby, I'm going to enter it in the show, plus they have food trucks/brewery trucks, young ladies in cut off shorts and boots too...yahoo :cool:

Attachments

• photo12579.jpg
    photo12579.jpg
    481.3 KB · Views: 0
Back