• Happy National Garlic Day! 🧄🚫🧛🏼‍♂️

Hemlock Peregrine-Price Reduction-$1000

Reaction score
I have a 2008 Hemlock Peregrine solo canoe.(Dave Curtis). It's in great condition and I haven't used it much such buying it a few years back. It's the premium plus layup with the teal color and white bottom. I'm in Marathon, Florida Keys. I can be reached by email honusail at yahoo dot com. I can send photos but it will be a couple days. Randy Price reduction-was $1500 now $1000.

Attachments

• photo6035.jpg
    photo6035.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 3
  • photo6036.jpg
    photo6036.jpg
    473.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Price reduction. My new Class B conversion van is on the way and I can't take my Peregrine along.
Randy
305-395-8727

If Magnus was driving up to the ADKs on I-95 for the fall gathering and could transport that boat, my son sure would love his own sweet solo...when you are living in the state of CT, one end of the state to the other is not so daunting. From Florida Keys to Magnus' in NC... a bit of a drive!

I see a small pot of my dollars for your gas money...c'mon...it's just a little drive! Just image NYS in the beauty of fall!

Just you guys know, I spoke to KAS Transport and they are headed to Florida in the next day or two and then back to NYS. If anyone is interested in more photos email me at honusail at yahoo.com
PS-lots of great paddling down here!

So, I am the lucky one who is getting this Peregrine. I actually already have one but the wife claims it as hers so this one will be mine.
These are very sweet boats.
The first trip will be mid-September in the BWCA for a week. I cannot wait...
And a big thanks to Randy for help with the details and making the purchase easy.
John H

John how do you like your peregrine canoe?
i paddled one briefly in New York and am considering buying one

Back