• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

FS: Hemlock Peregrine

Sorry about your losing your dog. If I didn't already have a Peregrine I'd be interested.

Conk - First off, I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. We've been without one now for almost 3 years and it's a real loss at home. Unfortunately the time isn't right for us to get another member of the family but that will resolve itself soon enough.

As for your canoe, I'm very interested but do have a question...I notice in your photos that you have a seat but it also looks like you're kneeling on both knees. Having had a knee replacement I can't kneel on both knees anymore and being down on one is even difficult after a short period of time so I'm wondering if seating in this canoe is still OK? If sitting is fine than I'd be more than happy to discuss a transfer of ownership :).

I guess that's all for now. Take care and I look forward to hearing from you. Until then...be well.

snapper

Yup, and I'm the fortunate person to be the new caretaker for it! I've got to wait until Friday to get out for my maiden voyage with it but I'm definitely looking forward to that. After that it looks like it will be heading off to the Adirondacks.

That's all for now. Take care and until next time...be well.

snapper

Back