• Happy National Audubon Day! 🐣🐦🦅🕊️

Need camcorder

Reaction score
If anyone knows of a good digital camcorder I could get cheap please let me know.
Thanks; Greywolf

What are the intended uses? Canon puts out some fairly good cheap ones right now.....300 to 400. I'm not sure if that fits your budget. They usually have an internal hard drive with the ability to expand memory with an SD card.

Greywolf, I don't think this is the best kind of forum to look for camera advice. You'd get a lot more feedback on a camera forum. Nonetheless, most people here have cameras and sure have opinions.

You don't say whether you want used or new. If used, try the usual places such as Ebay and Craigslist. If new, there are lots of internet vendors. My favorite is B&H, which has a website that allows you to specify cameras by features.

You also don't say whether you want a dedicated videocam or still camera that can also shoot video. Virtually all modern still cameras, even small point & shoot cameras, have very good video features today.

If you know what new camera you want after educating yourself, you can probably get your best price deal at Greentoe.com, which is a reverse bidding site. You set a price you're willing to pay, and vendors accept your price or not. If they accept, you are legally obligated to buy, but you can return. Some people here have recently bought cameras via Greentoe, including Robin and me.

Back