• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

Mar River Lamoille 18' 4" x 33" fiberglass- $650 SOLD

Robin, do you have any idea of the weight of the Lamoille? My son in Vermont is thinking about a family canoe for overnights and what we call dinner cruises (paddle to an appropriate shoreside locale; cook dogs, burgers, marshmallows, then paddle home enjoying sunset) with his wife, kids, and family dog. Maybe even do some tripping with his old Dad if I'm lucky. Thanks, Pat

You're killing me Robin! where was this when my son lived in Peekskill and could have popped over to pick it up.

Oh wait. I was mostly a kayaker then. My bad....

I kind of wish it was a bunch closer. It looks like it'd be worth sleeping in the camper for a few nights when I got it home.....

Best regards,

Lance

Good morning, Robin

I find myself, as I suspect that a lot of us here are, in the age group where everything seems to get steeper, colder and heavier each year so I do appreciate things being lightweight more than I used too. I stopped building houses several years ago and in 2017 we sold our farm so I don't do anything like the variety and type of physical work I used to do. Items that just 3-4 years ago I would have moved around or set up above head height on a pallet rack now cause me to stop and think about how to move them without getting hurt.

But that's a darn pretty canoe in a big size and with the two of us (I'm 6'4" and 245), an active 55 pound coonhound and gear a big boat for flat or slow moving water would be nice. I've been keeping my eyes open for several months and haven't yet spotted one that either wasn't priced too high or that looked like it had been air dropped without the parachute.

Have a great weekend.

Lance

Back