• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

Hemlock Peregrine F/S, Trade

Reaction score
2007 Hemlock Peregrine for sale. The canoe is in good general condition but needs some TLC: gunwales and decks need a good oiling, the hull needs to be cleaned up, the tip of the stern deck need a small repair and there’s a small gelcoat defect above the waterline (in fact above the tumblehome) on the right side. I got the boat in a trade thinking I would fix it up but haven’t had the time. I’d like to get $1300 or best offer. I would consider trade for a Canak , a Swift Adirondack 13.6 kayak, or something else (vague enough?), try me. More photos on request. The canoe is near Charlottesville, Virginia. Thanks

Attachments

• photo13933.jpg
    photo13933.jpg
    638.4 KB · Views: 1
Sorry about the vagueness of my original post. I'd actually consider a trade for a Penobscot 16 Royalex, Dagger Reflection 15 Royalex, a Royalex solo, a Canak or maybe a Swift Adirondack 13.6 kayak or similar or a light weight composite tandem. I realize there may be a financial differential. Let me know what you have trade-wise. Thanks

Nice canoe built by a great builder. To me, It paddles a lot like a Bell merlin II.

Back